Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kamp is tomorrow!

I can't believe it, but I'm leaving for kamp TOMORROW. Crazy! And thankfully, I'm finishing up everything on my to-do list and headed to bed. I'm excited for tomorrow, but a little nervous too. For some reason, I'm always a little nervous before I head to kamp. I know it will be great when I get there though! I could definitely use some prayer though. For one, rest and energy as I go off of a long semester and into kamp, the right attitude and perspective as I fit into my role at kamp, and, most importantly, for the kampers that come through! Each summer is a summer of change and growth, and I don't expect this summer to be any less! Pray that the kids will be open to what God wants to do in their lives and that, as a staff, we'll be open to what God is doing in ours. Ok, peace out, I'm tired. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Now, I've figured it out.

    Good morning, Missie... In the spirit of true blogging, I would like to hear about your pontifications, your view of the world and especially the people within. I say, go for it! I'll try posting more often on here, too. Love ya! Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete