Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TWEETY

Tuesday, March 23- As you may know, BOTH Baylor basketball teams are in the Sweet 16!! There are so many people going to the game this weekend! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it because: a. I don't feel like dropping that kind of money. and b. I have other things that I already committed to this weekend. Anyway, in the spirit of the Baylor Bears, I wanted to tell you about my roommate, Audrey. SHE LOVES TWEETY CARTER. Tweety is the heart of our men's team. And, according the Audrey, the reason that our Bears have improved so much over the past few years. She absolutely ADORES him...so much so that, when they were both freshmen, she asked him to marry him on his facebook wall. Well, it's been four years now....no response.....sorry Aud! Sic 'em bears and sic 'em TWEETY!

Aud and her MAN:



No comments:

Post a Comment