Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Uncle Week 2010

Well, it's finally here!! It is officially summer 2010. It blows my mind...I still can't believe that I'm back. As I drove into kamp yesterday, it felt like I had never left. I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since I walked through these gates. I got here yesterday and have been so honored to participate in Uncle Week. This is typically a time for a few of the guys to come to kamp about a week early and begin to get things ready....opening kamp after the long winter, cleaning, mowing, sweeping, LOTS of dust. This year, for some reason, some of the girls from K-West were asked to come early as well. It's been so fun to hang out with the girls, clean, and just hang out. Tomorrow, another group of people will show to be trained in clinics and then the rest arrive on Friday! I think it will really start to sink in once al the staff gets here. I'm excited but I miss everyone! If you want to drop me a line, I would love it. Getting mail at kamp is absolutely the best!

K-West
793 K-West Dr.
Lampe, MO 65681

Love you all! I have to go for now, but I'll write again as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment