Thursday, November 11, 2010

I just found this sign humorous. I love the word choice that they use! You would never see this in the States! We got a good laugh at it.

The whole group in front of the Thames River. Sorry my coat looks weird...I had put my purse under there when it started raining.

The Coronation Stone in Kington with the names of the seven kings who were crowned on it.

Holding a fancy new Twix bar! It was quite tasty...sorry the picture is sideways.


This was the coolest thing. As we were flying out, I looked back and you could see the sun setting in the horizon to the west and darkness to the east. So cool!

Just more fun British packaging! This is a cereal in our dining room at the Lodge.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, this ALL look SOOO fun! cannot wait to hear more stories! miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete